What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
One of the first commercial space applications that gives you complete control
- Hover above the earth to view a solar eclipse, night lights, and clouds
- Explore Our Solar System, Our Galaxy and Beyond in 3D on your computer
- Explore any of the over 60 recently-discovered extrasolar planets
- Move at Hyper speed to one any of over 100,000 catalogued stars
- Zoom into view a small spacecraft or out to see a galaxy
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 3D Astronomer scores 71.98/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://3dastronomer.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 3dastronomer.com you’ll also be taken through to 3dastronomer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)